Wednesday, June 2, 2010

luckily

today can say is my lucky day bcoz all the group member said that my presentation was better than before^^happy^^thanks for the comment,i will remind myself to do better than tat....but i am thinking bout the marks of presentation>.< i think the marks tat is very low bcoz they said i never look at the lecturer~omg,really?bcoz i really forgot^^maybe i m too panic,just wan to finish my presentation=.=by the way~i hav some improved~tat's good for me~i m new here so my eng is very bad so sure like tat one la~hehe~forgive me o, my dearest lecturer^^


unfortunately,my schoolmate cant fetch me back=.= i nid to thanks kunno very much if not i really dont know how i come back to my house~hope tat my schoolmate can fetch me back everyday until i moveover suriamas^^i will pray tat>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment