Monday, September 6, 2010

random

seem like my blog is gonna grow muchroom>.<
something happen last night,
but i dont want say out...
bcoz i know the i cant make something to happen again...
enuff...really enuff...
we all know tat guy is like tat,
he still like tat...
and he is the始俑者...
everything he said finish,
and he lying to us...
i cant believe that...
he is a bad guy...
fortunately, we....
if not, i cant imagine..
i cant go for a guy like him...
really cant...
last nite talk with her almost 1 hour more...
tiring me...
but it's quite fun because i know ady...
i never want to hurt you or do something bad
just as a girl when we angry sure will say out something bad
but really tat time only,
after that i will forget..
bcoz i cant angry anyone for a long time...
i really cant,i dont know why...
actually i also knew that she didt do any wrong
just beh siok only...
but if anyone wan to do something bad to me and it's on purpose
and take it long time to me...
i will let u know, i m not the ppl who r easy to screw by anyone...
i m human being.
i got dignity...
dont try to test me...
i never try to not fren with u
but u r trying to away me.
so i just be myself and u will know it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment