Saturday, November 6, 2010

061110

today is kenny's birthday...
kenny is my classmate so we are planning
go to coco banana for his birthday~
tonight will be my first time in kl~
actually i don't want go coco banana
since i think that i won't have fun at there...
anyway, i m still going:(
happy birthday to kenny ong:)

my day just passed like this...
today, i woke up at 2 something,
like a pig right?
because i used to that:(
after that, i hav a maggie mee again as my lunch,
so sad huh..everyday eat this kind of thing..
i went to pyramid bought some food eventually
since i think maggie mee is unhealthy...
so i bought bread, cheese, some vege, some eggs and bla bla bla...
i think its enough for me to eat for one week, perhaps...
sound impossible huh?
it's truth^^

miss my dad and mum badly
they don't let me go back in the deevapali holidays
so bad:(
but i wont mad at them,
since i have no point to go back
for a few days
so i better stay at here~
okay, stop here~
-xoxo-


No comments:

Post a Comment